dkim-dev

Re: [dkim-dev] DomainKeys Signs Only Some Mail, Why?

2008-01-16 16:35:20
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, Shannon D. Denniston wrote:
I was under the impression that DKIM and DomainKeys are essentially the same thing and that questions involving them are welcome on this list? If not, can you please point me to a list which is more suitable for my questions?

In summary they are, but DomainKeys is officialy "historic" while DKIM contains many extensions to it and is a proposed standard.

This list is for developers who are writing software to do DKIM (not DomainKeys) signing and verifying. Instead, it sounds like you're seeking technical support for something that's already in production.

You should be asking your vendor for assistance.