[dkim-ops] blackops.org fixed

2006-06-08 17:14:12
Just found out about this list, so sorry if I've missed any good stuff to date. I'll check the archives when I get a minute.

I had the autoresponder at blackops.org compiled incorrectly so it wasn't doing anything useful. Should be fixed now. A test from here just now worked fine. It will verify both types of signatures (DKIM and DK) but only reply with a DKIM signature.

The autoresponder at sendmail.net is down for the moment as I check out a coredump. The message which crashed it might try to come in again (as it was temp-failed) so I need to patch against it before I can bring it fully online again. This should be done shortly.