dkim-ops

Re: [dkim-ops] blackops.org fixed

2006-06-08 17:34:46
On Thu, 8 Jun 2006, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
Was this a patch that we should have to apply to our own milters, or unrelated?

It'll need global application, which means I'll be publishing v0.5.1 in the very near future.

The evil message wasn't from prime.gushi.org was it? :)

Nope... but is there something you want to tell me?  :)

Just that I was sending a lot of tests through, tweaking things such as header order, signing version, etc -- trying to get the damned thing to notice me -- and I can't imagine anyone else was doing as much.

-Dan

--

"This Is Not Goodbye!"

-DM, August 11th 2001, 10 PMish Chicago Time