Re: [dkim-ops] Q: "dkim=discardable"

2008-10-30 12:28:59
I think most of the likely candidate domains for using "discardable"
would disagree with your assertion John.

Then I have to say that they don't understand what discardable means.
Really, it says feel free to throw our mail away if you have the least
doubt about it.  This chronic misconception is the main reason that I
doubt that discardable will be useful in practice, since only a small
fraction of people who assert it will truly understand what they've said.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com, Taughannock Networks, Cambridge UK