Re: [dkim-ops] subdomain vs. cousin domain (when deploying"discardable")

2010-09-13 13:11:26
Since, we are nowhere close to being able to restrict incoming e-mail
from the Internet that is supposedly from us.  (We have too many user's
still using their ISP's MSA, departments using ESPs that use our domain
in their RFC5321.From and other smaller issues we are working through.)
We don't want to use DKIM+ADSP today, tomorrow, or next week, but are
watching it for suitability in the future.

Mike Thomas at Cisco claims to be able to recognize nearly all legit
mail with Cisco domains and DKIM signatures coming back through mailing
lists, through a variety of heuristics that try to undo the changes
that list software makes and reconstruct the original message to check
against the signature.  You might drop him a line and see whether he's
willing to share the code or at least a description of the hacks.

R's,
John