Re: [dkim-ops] New Domain

2011-12-13 01:36:04
At 07:15 12-12-2011, Anthony Piccione wrote:
We have DKIM set up and working on our primary domain and would now
like to have another domain setup for use in sending emails.
For DKIM to also work on this second domain:
1) Does the second domain need to resolve to the same IP address as the first?

No, DKIM is not tied tied to an IP address.

2) Do we need a separate txt record created for the second domain?

Yes, if you are using more than one domain for DKIM signing the
messages you send.

Regards,
-sm