Re: [fetchmail]Problems with sendmail

2001-05-11 06:15:12
Rob MacGregor wrote:
You can bodge this by adding the appropriate line to your sendmail.mc and
rebuilding sendmail.cf.  Details in op.me in your Sendmail distro or from
the sendmail.org site.  I think the one you're looking for is
allow_unresolvable_domains.

This is a bit off-topic, but since you brought it up... how do I
read the doc/op/op.me file included in the Sendmail distribution?

Reading the file as simple text, I see this as what I assume is
the command to display it:

        eqn op.me | pic | troff -me

However, I don't get readable output from that.  I just get stuff
that looks like this:

        x T ps
        x res 72000 1 1
        x init
        p1
        x font 6 TB
        f6
        s16000
        V143400
        H236833
        tSENDMAIL
        s10000

The sendmail/README file refers to this command:

        eqn ../doc/op/op.me | pic | ditroff -me

I don't have a ditroff command, it seems.  :(  I am really quite
unfamiliar with *roff, I'm afraid.

Installed are:

        GNU eqn version 1.11
        GNU pic version 1.11
        GNU troff version 1.11

I'd really like to be able to RTFM.  How do I do it?  (Better
yet: why isn't a simple text version included?)  :)

Thanks in advance for any help!

        -- Mr. Wade

--
Linux: The Choice of the GNU Generation