[fetchmail]Re: Logging suggestion

2001-09-22 05:49:18
On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 11:52:20PM +0200, Jan Klaverstijn wrote:
As was previously suggested, I consider it worthwhile to have fetchmail log
a message when it has finished a poll cycle when running as a daemon. I have
tweaked the code myself and it is running very sattisfying. The message is
issued only when running under the --verbose option. So what I did was
slightly modifying the code to lower that threshold to >silent. The diff
output for fetchmail.c version 5.9.0 is below.
[...]

I think it is a good idea. Up to now I use the postconnect of my last
server entry. But that's not a nice solution. I applied the patch and
it is working.

--
Open Source Software Solutions
Thomas Guettler <thomas(_at_)thomas-guettler(_dot_)de>