Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmailconf 1.39 Problem : Fields don't match...

2001-09-24 06:47:01
Steve <twopi(_at_)altavista(_dot_)com>:
The problem occurred because I was testing fetchmail and fetchmailconf in the
build directory prior to installing them. The new fetchmailconf was doing
"fetchmail --configdump ..." which was thus dumping the config from the
older, installed, fetchmail. (Obviously, ./ is not at the front of my PATH. :)

Perhaps fetchmailconf could be modifed to run fetchmail from whatever
directory fetchmailconf finds itself in? They should both certainly be
*installed* in the same directory, and then testing a new version wouldn't
entail hacking the path to fetchmail in fetchmailconf just to test.

I've added code to prepend . to the front of fetchmailconf's search path.
--

..every Man has a Property in his own Person. This no Body has any
Right to but himself.  The Labour of his Body, and the Work of his