Re: [fetchmail]Encrypting Password

2002-03-03 11:15:02
I have a .fetchmailrc file and that has my password. Thats how I use my
fetchmail...is that what you are asking?

-----------------------------------
Naresh Reddy
nyg102(_at_)psu(_dot_)edu
http://www.personal.psu.edu/nyg102

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Alexander Skwar wrote:

»Naresh Reddy« sagte am 2002-03-03 um 12:43:34 -0500 :
The problem is I have a sysadmin, who looks at my work and password :-(

But it would be fine to download the mail and store it unencrypted on
the same server?  Or how do you use fetchmail?

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote: http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:     http://www.iso-top.de      |     Jabber: