Re: [fetchmail]Encrypting Password

2002-03-05 07:25:36
Naresh Reddy <nyg102(_at_)psu(_dot_)edu> writes:

The problem is I have a sysadmin, who looks at my work and password :-(

Nothing protects passwords against a malicious sysadmin, except maybe
file a law suit or send the attorneys after him if he violates laws.

You can only remove the password, change it and enter it every time you
start fetchmail, but then, the admin can still trace fetchmail to
retrieve the password.

GPG encrypted mail welcome, unless it's unsolicited commercial email.