Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail forwarding to exim directly

2002-04-18 00:26:55
To answer my own question
use a -t instead of -f with exim and add no rewrite to .fetchmailrc
seems to work not fully tested.
Thanks
J-P

17/04/2002 07:25:56, Human <human(_at_)adept(_dot_)co(_dot_)za> wrote:

Hi
Thanks for your response.

I understand the part about it going to the postmaster, but evan if i leave
out the
postmaster section it will send it to root. I also do not want to add
useraccounts for each
user as the mailserver its being forwarded to will handle the users and
aliases.
Im not quite sure what you mean about addressing the localhost?

As for telling fetchmail to deliver to exim as an mda it would work  but for
some reason it
adds an Envelope-to: root(_at_)localhost to the message. I used
mda "/usr/sbin/exim -oem -f %F %T"
if i could somehow tell it to not add the envelope-to and just read from the
to line?