Re: FW: [fetchmail] X-Fetchmail-Warning: and multidrop

2002-10-14 23:04:02
From: "Mark Kidd" <mark(_at_)felgate(_dot_)uk(_dot_)com>

<---SNIP--->
Now any mail matching my usernames are dropped to the correct place. So I
just have to think about /figure out how to get the rest sent to the
postmaster.

Take a look at the config options of "set no bouncemail" and "set postmaster <account>". Don't know about postfix, but sendmail has a LUSER_RELAY option that does something similar. Combining the 2 should ensure you catch everything.

Kind Regards, and once again thanks for your time

I try to do enough good deeds to make up for being a BoFH during the day :-)

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?