Re: [fetchmail] SIGPIPE on an extraordinarily big e-mail

2002-10-26 11:39:32
"Peter Grace" <pgrace(_at_)rttx(_dot_)com> writes:

      Sorry about that!  I'm running on Linux 2.4.19, modified debian.
I've since done some futzing around and I found out that the two
e-mails after the extremely large one had periods on a blank line.  I
think that was causing the actual SIGPIPE..

Your config file did not hint to your using an MDA. However, if you
happen to forward into /usr/sbin/sendmail (which is the only MDA that
can safely be used with multidrop ATM), do NOT forget to include the -i
option.