Re: [fetchmail] Server directive in .fetchmailrc

2002-10-29 02:20:19
At 7:15 am +0000 29/10/02, Rob MacGregor wrote:
From: Ken Gillett <ken(_at_)ukgb(_dot_)net>

I've been successfully running Fetchmail for some years now but recently had
a problem that I wondered if others had experienced.

I noticed that email collection had stopped and checked the log to discover
that one of the servers it was set to collect from was down. So:-

     Fetchmail quits if even only one server is down.

Try a more current version of fetchmail (6.1.x).  I suspect you'll find that
things have changed a lot.

Sounds like you've heard of this. Thanks, I'll try 6.1.
--

Ken  G i l l e t t