Re: [fetchmail] socket error

2003-03-29 16:43:26
On Sat, 29 Mar 2003, Rolf Eric Anithason wrote:

What diffrence is it between your first computer and your second
computer? So that can help me determine wether I should change some
settings on my server, ask the ISP to change something on the router we
are operating under or what it now could be...

Honestly, I don't know.  The first computer was on the campus network.
The second coputer is actually a DSL connection within my ISP's network.
I need to try using another POP3 client on the campus network to see if
it's a network issue or a fetchmail issue.

--
Jiann-Ming Su  jsu2(_at_)emory(_dot_)edu  404-712-2603
Development Team Systems Administrator