Re: [fetchmail] socket error

2003-03-31 09:02:59
On Sat, 29 Mar 2003, Jiann-Ming Su wrote:

Honestly, I don't know.  The first computer was on the campus network.
The second coputer is actually a DSL connection within my ISP's network.
I need to try using another POP3 client on the campus network to see if
it's a network issue or a fetchmail issue.

Okay, I'm starting to think my computer may have networking issues.
I was able to pop mail with Outlook Express from within the campus
network.  And, I was able to pop mail with fetchmail from another
computer.

--
Jiann-Ming Su  jsu2(_at_)emory(_dot_)edu  404-712-2603
Development Team Systems Administrator