Re: [fetchmail] Multiple copies

2003-06-07 04:14:44

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob MacGregor" <rob_macgregor(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>
To: <fetchmail-friends(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org>
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 5:52 PM
Subject: Re: [fetchmail] Multiple copies

From: "Vo Dinh Hieu" <dinhhieu(_at_)hcmc(_dot_)netnam(_dot_)vn>

My Fetchmail is 6.1.0 and content of .fetchmailrc file is following:

Standard advice, upgrade to 6.2.0 or later.

set postmaster "postmaster"
set bouncemail
set no spambounce
set properties ""
poll 203.162.6.68 and options no dns
localdomains ioit.ncst-south.ac.vn ict.ncst-south.ac.vn
ims.ncst-south.ac.vn
office.ncst-south.ac.vn sig.ncst-south.ac.vn iotb.ncst-south.ac.vn
ioph.ncst-south.ac.vn inpc.ncst-south.ac.vn iam.ncst-south.ac.vn
user 'ncst-south' there with password 'xxxxxxxx' is * here options
forcecr
limit 2097152 flush

Well, an RTFM would have suggested the expunge option, which is a
suggested
solution in situations such as yours.

I'd also suggest you check the entry on flush.  Are you really sure you
want
this?

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?