Re: [fetchmail] permanent error - not flushed

2003-06-08 09:30:07
From: Robin Lynn Frank <rlfrank(_at_)paradigm-omega(_dot_)com>

550 is a permanent error which will never be accepted by our local server, yet
fetchmail won't flush from the remote server.  How do I force it to flush?
[And leave the seat down ;-) ]

RTFM?

Have you tried looking at the spam options to tell fetchmail what to do when it receives 550?

It would be useful if you were to tell people what version of fetchmail you were using when asking for help.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger