[fetchmail] permanent error - not flushed

2003-06-08 09:25:29
550 is a permanent error which will never be accepted by our local server, yet
fetchmail won't flush from the remote server.  How do I force it to flush?
[And leave the seat down ;-) ]

fetchmail: reading message xxx(_at_)mail(_dot_)domain(_dot_)dom:1 of 6 (3461
octets) fetchmail:
SMTP error: 550 Error: improper use of 8-bit data in message body
fetchmail:  not flushed

--
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Robin Lynn Frank - Director of Operations - Paradigm-Omega, LLC