Re: [fetchmail] permanent error - not flushed

2003-06-08 13:56:14
On Sunday 08 June 2003 13:26, Rob MacGregor wrote:

Because there are a range of reasons and defaulting to deleting email is
probably a Bad Thing (at least in my book).  There should never be a reason
for defaulting to deleting email.

You may have a point.  My thought, though, is that a 5xx is never going to be
accepted and who wants to see the same thing in the logs every 3 minutes

6.2.2

That's a first, somebody I don't suggest upgrades immediately :-)

Did that some time ago, though I forget what prompted me to do so.  I
generally try to keep the email end of things up to date

--
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Robin Lynn Frank - Director of Operations - Paradigm-Omega, LLC