Re: [fetchmail] simple fetchmail automate

2003-07-08 02:33:29
"Daniel Tan" <danieltan(_at_)shopnsave(_dot_)com(_dot_)sg> wrote:

so i just enter the accounts just like what you did in .fetchmailrc
file and then let cron run the .fetchmailrc file?

Allow me repeat the last line of my previous message: I suggest you
read the manual several times.

I get the impression that you did not bother doing this yet, because
these are very basic questions which are answered in the manual. The
people on this mailing list seem quite happy to help with more
detailed questions later on, but everybody asking here should do
his/her homework first. I'm sure you can accept this.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely
Dipl. Inform. Ralph Seichter

HORUS-IT
Ahornweg 10
D-57635 Oberirsen