Re: [fetchmail] mailing list not received

2003-08-01 04:02:41
From: nlimbu(_at_)healthnet(_dot_)org(_dot_)np

I'm using fetchmail-6.2.2 with sendmail-8.12.5-7 on RH-8 platform as an
offline dialup mail server. /etc/.fetchmailrc is as follows:

set syslog
set postmaster "root"
set bouncemail
set showdots
set properties ""
poll 202.52.255.47 with proto POP3 and options no dns
localdomains hnetbutwal.org.np
user 'username' there with password 'xxxxxx' is * here
fetchall
warnings 3600
antispam 571 550 501 554

Subscribed Mailing list (eg redhat-list(_at_)redhat(_dot_)com) doesn't reach to user's mailbox but goes to postmaster i.e. root's mailbox. Do I have to do anything more inorder to
solve this problem.

Please post the headers of one of the mails in question.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger