Re: [fetchmail] mailing list not received

2003-08-07 12:05:25
From: nlimbu(_at_)healthnet(_dot_)org(_dot_)np

I found that if I write

user 'username' there with password 'xxxxxx' is user1, user2 here
instead of
user 'username' there with password 'xxxxxx' is * here

then I can get mailing list of each user. Does this mean that we have to add all the
users in .fetchmailrc?

I'm afraid I don't understand what the problem is - could you explain it more clearly please, preferably with log messages showing the issue you're having.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger