Re: [fetchmail] mailing list not received

2003-08-06 15:37:37
 Hi,

I found that if I write

user 'username' there with password 'xxxxxx' is user1, user2 here
instead of
user 'username' there with password 'xxxxxx' is * here

then I can get mailing list of each user. Does this mean that we have to add
all the
users in .fetchmailrc?

Nabin Limbu

On 1 Aug 2003 at 11:02, Rob MacGregor wrote:

From: nlimbu(_at_)healthnet(_dot_)org(_dot_)np

I'm using fetchmail-6.2.2 with sendmail-8.12.5-7 on RH-8 platform as
an offline dialup mail server. /etc/.fetchmailrc is as follows:

set syslog
set postmaster "root"
set bouncemail
set showdots
set properties ""
poll 202.52.255.47 with proto POP3 and options no dns
localdomains hnetbutwal.org.np
user 'username' there with password 'xxxxxx' is * here
fetchall
warnings 3600
antispam 571 550 501 554

Subscribed Mailing list (eg redhat-list(_at_)redhat(_dot_)com) doesn't reach
user's mailbox but goes to postmaster i.e. root's mailbox. Do I have
to do anything more inorder to solve this problem.

Please post the headers of one of the mails in question.

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy
  issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above. --
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?