Re: [fetchmail] Re: "Limit" doesn't cooperates with "flush"

2003-10-10 06:26:23
On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:11:48 -0400
JoeHill <joehill(_at_)sympatico(_dot_)ca> uttered:

BTW, I notice a few on this list use the "reply-to" feature on their
mail client, would it be possible to disable this? It doesn't seem to
be compatible with the overall useability of a mailing list in
general, IMVHO. I can copy and paste, yes, but should I forget or miss
it...

Never mind, I found a setting in Sylpheed which automatically overrides
the reply-to. I realize some people need this for their convenience, so
no bother. :-)

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046