[fetchmail]Receiving multiple copies of messages, FAQ doesnt help

2003-12-28 22:58:14
Hello

I have a domain, and all mail to that domain is stored in an single account on
a server.

I'm using fetchmail with this config:

skip somehost.com with proto POP3 and options no dns
       aka othername
       user 'user' there with password 'whatever' to * here
       options
        no rewrite
        fetchlimit 20

And when a user comes with multiple To: receipients, fetchmail is delivering it
multiple times.
I got something like:

fetchmail: SMTP> RCPT TO:<user1(_at_)localhost>
fetchmail: SMTP< 250 Ok
fetchmail: SMTP> RCPT TO:<user2(_at_)localhost>
fetchmail: SMTP< 250 Ok
fetchmail: SMTP> RCPT TO:<user3(_at_)localhost>
fetchmail: SMTP< 250 Ok

Many times those users even have different domains.

I have my MTA set up so that if an account exists for some user, for mail to be
delivered there, and to me otherwise, so I get a lot of repeated messages in my
trash folder.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Aristide