Re: [fetchmail]Receiving multiple copies of messages, FAQ doesnt help

2003-12-30 03:00:52
From: fetchmail(_at_)busa(_dot_)lionking(_dot_)org

The ISP can't do that.. It's not even an ISP, it's a friend's FreeBSD box :P But it worked fine last time, when I had a very old version of fetchmail (can't remember the number, but I built it around 98 so you do the math :P). I understand why this happens, fetchmails sees it has to deliver some mail several times and, well, it does; but I was wondering if I could disable this, that even if the mail has several recipients +for fetchmail to just use one (perhaps the one with a corresponding local user, otherwise any of them) to deliver the mail

Can you post the headers from one of your emails (with usernames and domains mangled if it makes you happier). Then we can see if there is a suitable header.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

Send a funky Messenger Christmas card http://www.msn.co.uk/christmascard