Re: [fetchmail]Receiving multiple copies of messages, FAQ doesnt help

2004-01-04 12:33:51
It's as though you had only one large common mail box for a house with
several apartments and the post man would remove the envelope before
dropping the mail. You'll have to communicate with your neighbours (your
other users or mail addresses in your case) and pass the mail forth and
back.

I understand this, but what I'm asking is not for fetchmail to guess where the
mail was supposed to go, but not to distribute it many times if it thinks it
should go to more than one place.
I mean, using the example, it's one thing that the letter comes with only the
address and not the appartment it was supposed to go (in that case my mail goes
to my 'default' mailbox and I can see it there, only junk gets there anyway);
it's another if one letter comes addressed to many people and the postman goes
out of his way to Xerox everyone a copy. It's a nice thing of the postman to
do, but in my case I rather it didnt ;P

Aristide