RE: [fetchmail]Message delimiter Problem in some spam mails

2004-03-07 01:43:02
-----Original Message-----
From: fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Christian Anton

i have really been searching for a long time because of this problem.
Sometimes fetchmail cannot get the mails from my mailbox on
the provider
because one of them causes the following message in the logfile:

fetchmail: message delimiter found while scanning headers

Then you obviously skipped the mailing list archive.  Heck - I even provided
pointers to this problem to somebody else within the last week.

In short - make sure you're running the latest version of fetchmail.  Then,
if that still has problems, please report:

Version of fetchmail
Contents of .fetchmailrc
Operating System used
Error log showing the problem
If possible (ie using telnet to get the mail) the problem email

P.D.: Sorry for my poor english, i'm german and my schooltime
is far ago...

It is better english than some native speakers are capable of :)

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?