Re: [fetchmail]Message delimiter Problem in some spam mails

2004-03-07 02:42:04
Am Sonntag, 7. März 2004 09:51 schrieb Rob:
Then you obviously skipped the mailing list archive.  Heck - I even
provided pointers to this problem to somebody else within the last week.

I really skipped the mailing list archive. Today i have seen there where lot
of people with the same problem as me. The only solution told to them is to
upgrade to 6.2.5 and if still having problems posting more verbose output.
So I will upgrade too and hope the best...

In short - make sure you're running the latest version of fetchmail.  Then,
if that still has problems, please report:

Version of fetchmail
Contents of .fetchmailrc
Operating System used
Error log showing the problem
If possible (ie using telnet to get the mail) the problem email

I'll do so...

P.D.: Sorry for my poor english, i'm german and my schooltime
is far ago...

It is better english than some native speakers are capable of :)

Thank you very much!

Greets,
Christian Anton