RE: [fetchmail]Lost mail due to being undelivered

2004-03-08 10:15:40
-----Original Message-----
From: fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
James Wendel

My question is, during the time of sendmail not working I
recieved some emails
but they never made it into my mail directory.  Is there some
temporary location
or something that fetchmail would have stored these emails?

The mail should still be on the remote mail server.  As fetchmail failed to
deliver it won't have removed it (unless of course you've told it that 554
is a spam code).

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?