Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmail and CAPA bug

2004-04-04 08:26:53
Le dim, 04/04/2004 à 17:14 +0200, Jakob Hirsch a écrit :

Is there a way to tell fetchmail to ommit CAPA on some servers ?

Yes, by looking into the FAQ:

R11. My server is hanging or emitting errors on CAPA.

   Your  POP3  server  is  broken.  You  can  work  around  this with the
   declaration auth password in your .fetchmailrc.

Though the problem you reported should really be fixed.

Or at least documented in the man page;). There is no CAPA ref at all in
it.

Anyway if the FAQ means changing :

poll pop.wanadoo.fr proto pop3
    user "Nicolas.Mailhot" there has password "*****"

poll pop.wanadoo.fr proto pop3 auth password
    user "Nicolas.Mailhot" there has password "*****"

it doesn't seem to work at all there;(

Or maybe I just did something bloody stupid ;(

--
Nicolas Mailhot