[fetchmail]Update on: Password not recognized by new ISP

2004-05-07 01:28:04
If you don't know what the correct account settings are for POP3 access to
your mailbox, talk to your new ISP.

It might even be that POP3 access is disabled to your mailbox. They might
enable it for you, for a fee.

I entered a ticket in their help desk system before anything else, and today
when they open office I will call.

I just called. Parameters look fine, pop3 is enabled. It then looks like:

1) I do have discovered some new bug in their server, or
2) it does require some obscure fetchmail setting, which they don't
    know

I know several fellows using almost my same setup with the same ISP, so
the case is still open. Again, any possible clue is appreciated.

Ciao,
Marco F.