[fetchmail]Message length different from expected

2004-05-08 03:15:01
Hello, still me.

Now that I have the password sorted out (see my previous messages) I
can download email at the new ISP. However, I see fetchmail emit a
lots of warnings like this:

#***********************.***fetchmail: message
mfioretti(_at_)mail(_dot_)mclink(_dot_)it:1 was not the expected length (2309
actual !=
2257 expected)

As far as I can tell, however, the messages in my mailbox look
fine. What is happening? Should I worry?
Googling for this shows several people reporting the same thing, but
no solution offered (on the lists, at least).

TIA,
        Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Reality is for those who lack imagination