RE: [fetchmail]Trouble building Fetchmail with GSSAPI

2004-06-05 02:09:31
-----Original Message-----
From: fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
John Rudd

<---SNIP--->
checking for gss_init_sec_context in -lgssapi_krb5... no
configure: error: could not find libgssapi_krb5 which is needed for
GSSAPI support

Check the tail of config.log as it'll detail what the exact error is.
I've seen this before and it's nearly always something silly.  You'll
possibly have to add /local/lib to the library path (LDFLAGS) and
/local/include to the include search path ("-L/local/lib
-I/local/include" - possibly via the env variable CFLAGS).

Oh, version of fetchmail would be useful (you've told us everything else
:>).

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may
be ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?