RE: [fetchmail]fetchmail + Outlook

2004-06-05 03:00:17
Sooo, here we go !

Linux server : Redhat 9.0
Samba 2.2

Windows client: Windows 2000
Microsoft Outlook 2000

I have solved the previous problem, now there is a new problem. When I click
on Send receive in Outlook, it synchronizes perfectly without an error
message, but no messages are downloaded !

I have all the messages stored in /home/nikhil folder but unable to download
it using Outlook.

Logs : /var/log/maillog
Jun  5 18:09:14 localhost ipop3d[6776]: pop3 service init from 172.16.0.98
Jun  5 18:09:14 localhost ipop3d[6776]: Login user=nikhil host=[172.16.0.98]
nmsgs=0/0
Jun  5 18:09:14 localhost ipop3d[6776]: Logout user=nikhil
host=[172.16.0.98] nmsgs=0 ndele=0

Can someone help please.

rgds,
Nikhil