Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmail will not finf mail server, help

2004-12-07 00:10:12
On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 21:04:53 -0500, Rob Walker
<rob(_at_)convergent-tech(_dot_)ca> wrote:
What would be the next step to be able to connect to the mail I have
fetched by using POP from Outlook Express?  Do I have to do anything
more with Procmail?  Does courier-IMAP have to be set up?

You'll have to configure some form of IMAP/POP server and interface it
with your SMTP server.  Consult the documentation for your IMAP/POP
software.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor