Re: [fetchmail]Query status=2 (SOCKET) error !

2004-12-22 09:47:35
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:05:37 -0800 (PST), Meraj Rasool Khattak
<mrkkhattak(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
When I try to poll mail using fetchmail -v, I just
can't do so & and getting the following error.

<error>
fetchmail : Query status=2 (SOCKET)
fetchmail : normal termination, status2
</error>

Well, the rest of the log would have helped a lot, but that usually
indicates a communications failure.

Did you activate POP support in your GMail account?

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor