Re: [fetchmail]Query status=2 (SOCKET) error !

2004-12-26 06:13:03
Thank you for the reply. My reply is inline.

--- Jakob Hirsch <jh(_at_)plonk(_dot_)de> wrote:

Meraj Rasool Khattak wrote:

    port 995

btw, you do not need "port 995" if you say "ssl".

Thank you for this information.

    is "khattak(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)org"
    mda "/usr/bin/procmail -d%T"

So what is it you want fetchmail to do?
Deliver mail to khattak(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)org?

Yes I want fetchmail to send mail to
khattak(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)org(_dot_)

Then leave out the mda, so
fetchmail delivers through your MTA(postfix), which
should now what to
do with the mail.

If I don't give the mda, then I get smtp transaction
error. I have mail server running & I have created
many accounts through which I could send mails to each
other. But through fetchmail I don't know why doesn't
it send the email to khattak(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)org :-(

Or do you want to deliver locally? then the
mydomain.org in 'is
"khattak(_at_)mydomain(_dot_)org"' is useless, because your MDA
does not care about
domains.

Thank you,

Best Wishes & Regards,