Re: [fetchmail]domain mailbox (so called)

2005-02-15 03:23:05
On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 10:10:43AM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
Please have the upstream fix the domain-in-a-mailbox setup.

I already did so. But the system admin. is a senior chap and he
refused to listen to us  ):

Try listing the domains with the "aka" option in .fetchmailrc.

Can you please give me an example? I desperately need an example.
Doing it a *lot* wrong on live server might cause some embarassement
to both me and my friend.

If the remote mailserver can be told to deliver exactly one copy
per
recipient, then even peeking at the Received: headers can work (envelope
"Received" in .fetchmailrc).

Well unfortunately theremote servers seems to be IMail 6.06 about
which I don't know anything. When I tried to confirm the same from
the admin he was annoyed saying it is none of our business to butt in
):

Thanks for the help.

With warm regards,
-Payal