Re: [fetchmail]domain mailbox (so called)

2005-02-17 09:20:05
On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 11:52:25PM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
I already did so. But the system admin. is a senior chap and he
refused to listen to us  ):

is that guy getting your money?

Actually no. The server is for exchanging private mails between my
friend's company and their client. This is maintained by that client
who do it for all thier customers.

which I don't know anything. When I tried to confirm the same
from the admin he was annoyed saying it is none of our business
to butt in ):

interesting POV. Are you sure you have subscribed to the right service?

:) actually the system admin's company is one giving the business.

With warm regards,
-Payal