Re: [fetchmail]domain mailbox (so called)

2005-02-15 15:52:38
Payal Rathod <payal-fetchmail(_at_)scriptkitchen(_dot_)com> writes:

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 10:10:43AM +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
Please have the upstream fix the domain-in-a-mailbox setup.

I already did so. But the system admin. is a senior chap and he
refused to listen to us  ):

is that guy getting your money?

Try listing the domains with the "aka" option in .fetchmailrc.

Can you please give me an example? I desperately need an example.
Doing it a *lot* wrong on live server might cause some embarassement
to both me and my friend.

poll server.example.org
  aka other.name.example
(other options here)

will tell fetchmail to look for payal(_at_)server(_dot_)example(_dot_)org as
well as for
payal(_at_)other(_dot_)name(_dot_)example (assuming payal or * is in your users
list).

Well unfortunately theremote servers seems to be IMail 6.06 about
which I don't know anything. When I tried to confirm the same from
the admin he was annoyed saying it is none of our business to butt in
):

interesting POV. Are you sure you have subscribed to the right service?