[fetchmail]How can i download mails through CatchAll A/c.

2005-04-04 05:37:04
Hi friends,

We have two Qmail servers. One is remotely & Second one is my local lan.

My remote Qmail server have one "CatchAll A/C" fine.

I have install "Fetchmail" on my local "Qmail Server".

my .fetchmailrc config is :-

poll qmail.intermesh.net  with proto pop3
user "joesoap", with password "XXX", is "jsoap" here;

its receive only  "jsoap users" mail. I have above 250 users its not possible
to write every user detail in  .fetchmailrc file.

HOW CAN I RECEIVE ALL USERS MAIL THROUGH "CATCAHALL A/C"

Please let me know

Thanks

--Nitin