Re: [fetchmail-devel] Re: [fetchmail]How can i download mails through CatchAll A/c.

2005-04-13 22:50:00
On 4/13/05, Matthias Andree <matthias(_dot_)andree(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de> wrote:

Looks excessive. I've considered making this an error instead and
exit(23), but this would cause a deliberate regression in a patchlevel
or minor release, hence now isn't the right time to do this.

Excessive is good - people might actually pay attention.

Has to be said though, I do prefer the exit() option.  That way it
really is "in their face" and may persuade them to do something.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor