Re: [fetchmail-devel] Re: [fetchmail]How can i download mails through CatchAll A/c.

2005-04-13 14:59:21
Rob MacGregor <rob(_dot_)macgregor(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> writes:

A further reference to the manual probably wouldn't help - this thread
is pretty good proof that unless you hold people's hands they'll still
fail.

Maybe:

fetchmail: warning: WARNING WARNING WARNING
fetchmail: warning: multidrop for pop.example.org requires the
envelope option to be set
fetchmail: warning: Read "The use and abuse of multidrop mailboxes" in
the man page
fetchmail: warning: Do not ask for help if your mail is not correctly
delivered
fetchmail: warning: WARNING WARNING WARNING

Possibly with a few more WARNING's :-)

Looks excessive. I've considered making this an error instead and
exit(23), but this would cause a deliberate regression in a patchlevel
or minor release, hence now isn't the right time to do this.

Plus, I don't have ESR's (or Rob Funk's) regression test data, so I
cannot check if this would break existing setups.