Re: [fetchmail]Connection timeouts and restarting...

2005-06-19 22:51:41
On 20/06/05, porkchop(_at_)optimist(_dot_)hostomega(_dot_)com
<porkchop(_at_)optimist(_dot_)hostomega(_dot_)com> wrote:

So now how do I continue? If I start it up again, I start from message 1.
I'll never see messages 500 thru 13,000. I can't use uidl with IMAP, and I
can't use POP3 and retrieve more than just INBOX.

You've told it to fetchall so it will re-download all the mails.  Try
not using fetchall, then it'll only download the mail it hasn't
already seen.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor