Re: [fetchmail]Re: SSL authentication problems with Gmail

2006-01-02 08:32:48
Sebastian Tennant <sebyte(_at_)smolny(_dot_)plus(_dot_)com> writes:

  So it's either a bug in my version of fetchmail (upgrding is the
  next thing I'm going to try) or I'm doing something wrong when I
  generate the google hash.  (The Thawte cert. is part of ca-certificates)

Let us know if 6.3.1 is still giving you problems, older versions didn't
set the default certificate path properly.

Then, please unsubscribe from this list (see the footer of this message
for instructions) and resubscribe at
<https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/fetchmail-users> - this list
at ccil.org is going to be discontinued soon.