Re: [fetchmail]ESR eaten by a Virus?

2006-02-16 10:19:52
Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle(_at_)freenet(_dot_)de> writes:

Am 2006-02-09 21:33:58, schrieb Rob Funk:

date on the top of the old web page), and our repeated requests to ESR to
change his web page have been nearly ignored.  In November he briefly
reappeared and said he could redirect the old page to the new one
(http://fetchmail.berlios.de/, for anyone who missed it), but that never
happened.

Can it be, that ESR was eaten by a Virus?  ;-)

This has been going on for years, but I doubt it's really Eric (you
probably didn't actually imply that). The era of viruses using the real
sender's name and perhaps MAPI or something is over.

Unfortunately, ccil.org aren't responsive, I asked for mailing list
access many days ago, to no avail. ESR doesn't respond either, so we're
lost. All we can do is to tell people to move to the fetchmail-users
list over at lists.berlios.de.