Re: 183,000 BYTES Re: RFC-XXXX-May, PostScript format

1991-05-26 08:37:38
My sincere apologies.  I didn't realize that long messages still caused
so much suffering in the world.  I will not do it again.

My problem, however, is that Bellcore, in a fit of security mania,
decided a while back not to support anonymous ftp.  The next time I have
such a draft, is there a place where I can put the PostScript files for
those who want them, e.g. on some non-Bellcore machine, perhaps under
IETF auspices?

Sorry for the inconvenience... -- Nathaniel